Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas is coming - Sentences

1. Robins come when Christmas is near.
2. We decorate the Christmas tree with bells, bears, colourful balls, lights and a big star on top.
3. I have three stockings placed in my room hanging to the wardrobe doors. Then Santa puts some sweets and toys in them.
4. I buy presents for my parents, grandparents, cousins and friends.
5. I wrote a letter to Father Christmas on the computer and sent it via e-mail.
6. I write Christmas cards to my friends.
7. My grandparents have a big crib and at home I have a big baby Jesus.
8. I confess before the midnight mass so that my heart is prepared to recieve Jesus.

By: Mariah Bonett


1. In winter we see a lot of robins, that means that Christmas is near.
2. We decorate the Christmas tree with a lot of tinsel, angels and a star on top.
3. We buy presents for family and friends.
4. We send Christmas cards to our dear ones.
5. I write a letter to Father Christmas telling him that I have been good and also what present I would like to recieve.
6. We put up the crib and in the middle we put Baby Jesus.
7. We go for midnight mass to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

By: Kyle Faure


No comments:

Post a Comment